Thursday, January 22, 2009

No Las Vegas

Me and C's Las Vegas trip is a no-go. His leave request was denied, because his unit is going to Louisiana to train for a month in May, and the tentative dates for our trip fell too close to when they'll be leaving (we would have gone in late April). In case it's not obvious, he is a military guy. ;)

We are both disappointed, but the silver lining to this is that I can put the $500 cash that I was going to spend on this trip to paying down the Discover Card instead! I think that the universe is trying to tell me something about that. Now I am even more anxious for all my W2's to get here.

We'll go to Las Vegas someday...when I am debt free, and can *truly* enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Vegas will always be there to take your money, so go when you have more to give! :-) Just kidding. I've never been, but probably will someday when we can afford to travel more. I'm glad you saw the silver lining of paying more toward debt now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that you could put some of the money for Vegas towards the dental x-rays. :)

    ReplyDelete