Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Shopping.

I just got back from my spring shopping trip. I did not buy much. I got two new dresses from American Eagle that will be very cute to wear out, and I could also wear them to work if I throw on a shrug or sweater with them. Total cost? $70.

I also got three new pairs of underwear from Victoria's Secret. They usually have 3 for $30 or 5 for $25 deals going on. I got a $10 off coupon in the mail from them, so I got three very cute new undies for $20.

Not all that much stuff, but I rarely have shopped since last August. So, I felt like splurging a little and and it was all budgeted and paid for in cash.

Finally, while at the mall I saw that New York & Company is hiring part time sales associates. I have three years of experience at a high end department store, so I applied for a position and noted that I can only work weekends until soccer season ends, at which point I can do evenings and weekends. I also wrote down that from June 12-August 14 I am available any hours since it'll be summer vacation from school. Hopefully they will call. I'd rather work in retail than at a restaurant.

Tomorrow is payday!

No comments:

Post a Comment