Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meals - Week of 3/1

Every Sunday from now on, I will be posting what's for dinner each weeknight. Today at Wal-Mart, I only spent $23 on food because I'm working around what I have in my pantry and freezer already. I'm hoping I'll be able to continue this trend. C always eats dinner with me, unless otherwise noted. =)

Today (Sunday): Hamburger Helper with steamed broccoli and carrots. My neighbor, M, and her boyfrend, A, are eating dinner with me and C tonight.

Monday: Eggs and pancakes with fruit cocktail (I like making breakfast for dinner sometimes).

Tuesday: I'm coaching a soccer game, so the parents will be providing dinner for the team. C will have to fend for himself if he wants to eat. :P

Wednesday: M cooks for A, C, and me.

Thursday: Soccer fundraiser at CiCi's pizza, so me and C are eating out (C will pay for both of us).

Friday: Mac and cheese with green beans.

Saturday: Probably eating out and watching the UFC fight, because a friend is visiting from out of town. C will pay, however.

For lunch during the week, I'll be packing PB&J with an apple and some carrot sticks. I always eat oatmeal for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment